Friday, August 04, 2006

Dolphin Rings!

OMG. A new jeweler on the forum I visit has a new site up, so of course I was interested and then I saw them....dolphin engagement rings. I just can't escape the freaking dolphins:



One...



After another...



After another...



Everywhere!



So yeah, Johnny, you ought to go to SS Jewels to get your engagement ring for that lucky gal. Imagine, someone as nutzo about dolphins as you are.

I may have to get myself one because it is just so obnoxious. I wonder if these are resizeable. Does one have to chop off the dolphin's tail to fit a smaller finger?

In other news, a dog mauled Elvis Presley's teddy bear:
http://www.sploid.com/news/2006/08/dog_slaughters.php

4 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

i'm kind of bothered by the dolphin rings. i mean, are there also dog rings? cat rings? monkey rings? i'd totally want a monkey ring if there were such a thing...though i wouldn't want a monkey engagement ring...

so if you look down and see a dolphin wrapped around your diamond, do you think i love my fiancé, or do you think, i love dolphins?

Saturday, August 05, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

See, I'm thinking I love dolphin
or rather I wish my spouse were a dolphin

Notice my bro has remained incredibly quiet about this post. LOL.

Sunday, August 06, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

So you're going to get your gal a plastic ring from CiCi's?
Hey, what ever happened to that silver dolphin ring I gave you?

Monday, August 07, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

Just polish it up with windex and paper towel. It'll be all bright and shiny in a jiffy

Monday, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home