Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Stomach Ache Again!

Last night I felt like I was kicked in the gut. There was also radiating pain on both sides of my rib cage. I ended up splitting a bottle of Pepto with the darling husband. I don't know which aspect is the worst in all this:

-The volatile and voluminous farts that came out of my husband
-The fact that I'm jealous that I wasn't farting but in incredible amounts of pain
-The residual pain my poop shoot has now. Ouch.
-The grogginess and soreness I'm feeling today. I swear I feels like I ran a marathon or something.

I'm thinking it isn't dairy. Was it the Chef Boyardee? The Indian food? Mom's "special" tea she brought back from China?

I honestly believe the tea is the culprit. Last week when I had my immense stomach cramps, I thought it was the dairy. Thing is, I tried drinking some herbal tea to settle my stomach and it actually made things worse when I think about it. Last night I drank that same tea again and literally 10 mintues later I was doubled over in pain. It was scary. You could see my stomach contract. Who knows, maybe there are foreign parasites living in it? Is it even possible?

When I was home, I sampled a lot of the tea my mom brought back except for one and that's the type I drank last night. Bah. I don't care how rare and special it is...I'm throwing it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger cchang said...

Hmmm, I got a file not found error. :(

Thursday, June 15, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

Are you seriously
" D'ArcyZero the Goddess of Wine ?"
Cuz, that's what I see when I type in Veruca Salt as the author

Friday, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home