Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Codec and Flexor...and Contrast Podcast #11



Holy shit, these guys are cool. I was just doing some research on Flexor for Tim's next podcast theme ("Numbers") and discovered Codec and Flexor. They're a digital synthpop duo from Germany. Other than that, I don't know much about them.


Listen to:
"Do What You Want"

Visit:
Codec and Flexor's Myspace
Official Web Site
Kitty-Yo Profile



Don't you love these banners he comes up with? Tim has updated his Contrast Podcast site once again:

Contrast Podcast #11: I'm the Only One Who Likes This

Give it a listen. You might be suprised how much in common you have with these podcasters from around the world. While you're at it, why not submit a song for Tim's next theme?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for plugging the CP. Personally I liked most of the CP#11 .. I must be strange or something. Like Cindy says .. come and get on board the CP, we love new contributors!

Tim

Wednesday, June 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CP#11 is my fave to. I love how sheepish a lot of the intros sounded.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home