Sunday, May 21, 2006

pendant for my momma

I've decided not to sell my princess cut ring. Instead, I'm going to take the center stone out and create a pendant with it using a 3 ct. pink sapphire I've been hanging onto for some time now.

Here's a sketch of what I'm thinking of:


Here are the stones. The princess cut diamond is about 1/3 ct. and almost perfectly square which is kind of unusual.




Stay tuned for the finished product. I'm thinking of using 14k gold and reusing the ring setting as well. Mom's got a 1/4 ruby heart that might look cute in that semi-mount.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that will be beautiful. be sure you post a picture when you're finished. :)

Monday, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely will!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gnarly!!!!!! I think that's awesome- can't wait to see it

Friday, June 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon over at Dyers is casting for the part for me. Since I want the pink sapphire to dangle, there's some assembly required that I can't do.

Monday, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home