Thursday, May 18, 2006

Awww...earrings from Jodi

My lovely friend Jodi sent me a care package in the mail and I received it yesterday. Included was a mix CD (Four Shadow. Yay!), a handmade card and a pair of earrings she fashioned. This is first time anyone's ever given me jewelry that they've made and it really touched my heart. The problem is that although the beads are gorgeous and indeed she picked the perfect ones as I love the color red....

My ears are not pierced!

Whaaa. (yeah, I know I'm a freak. No tattoos either.) So, I can't wear them. Sniffle. I don't want to break them apart and reuse the beads. Maybe I'll just eye them lovingly. Or perhaps this is a sign from God, that I really ought to get my ears pierced.

1 Comments:

Blogger cchang said...

Yeah, but what if they come out crooked? I think my ears are at different heights, ya know.

Thursday, May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home