Friday, May 19, 2006

Ack! I'm sick!

Maybe God was watching out for me and made sure my dance class was cancelled yesterday so I wouldn't over exert myself. I think I have full blown cold. My nose is all red and runny, my back and tummy hurt and my throat is all swollen up. I should note that pollen, mold and all sorts of other allergens are in the air and every year my allergies get work, but bleh. I think this is an actual cold this time. Not fun. It's so pretty outside and here I am blowing my nose and typing on the computer. What am I doing on the freaking computer?

String Attached is doing the Beetles White album in concert tonight and I really REALLY want to go. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

awww, i'm sorry.

are you still going to the concert tonight?

Friday, May 19, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

I'm going to make myself go because those people already charged my credit card (even though the freakin website did not send my e-mail confirmation)

Friday, May 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home