Monday, May 15, 2006

Adzuki Bean Pod #2: "B is for Bedtime"

Well, I just couldn't fall asleep tonight, so I stayed up a compiled my second podcast. The theme this month is "B is for Bedtime" where all the songs featured are about sleeping, dreaming or nighttime. At the very least they have a bedtime related word in the title.

"Adzuki Bean Pod #2: B is for Bedtime"

Please holler if my webspace is acting up and you can't open the file.

Tracklistings, site feed subscription and artist information can be found on the sister site:
Adzuki Bean Stash Podcast

I think working on this helped my insomnia because now I'm utterly exhausted. I'm going to bed. Anyhow, thanks for checking it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

Friday, February 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home