Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Where's the scone?

Okay. I think I'm still spacing out.

I bought a cinnamon scone for myself this morning, but I don't remember eating it. I know I ate it because I can taste the cinnamon in my mouth, but I don't remember picking it up or chewing on it. I had this bizarre moment a few seconds ago where I was like oh, I'm craving a scone...oh and I have one but when looked down at my desk and it was already gone. Just a few sad crumbs right there.

Come to think of it, I must have eaten almonds as well because I'm trying to get the nut pulp off of my back teeth with my toungue as I type...yep, the bag is half eaten. What the hell is going on with me??

1 Comments:

Blogger cchang said...

yeah very funny. I want my scone back, dolphin!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home