Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sleep

I went home early from work yesterday because I didn't sleep well the night before. I ended up napping 5 hours. Afterwards, I had a nice meal with my hubby (mozarella stuffed tortellini with basil sauce), watched a few episodes of LOST on DVD, did some work on the computer and then went back to bed at around 8:30. Aside from needing to get up and pee about 4 or 5 times during the night, I slept like a rock. That's 14 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period. What the hell is up? I really need to get back into a regular schedule because this is just not cool at all.

A cute thing that happened is that my kitty Hippo thought it was strange that I was home so early, so she made it a point to take a nap with me. I actually had her tucked under the covers with me and she rested her chin on my arm which I thought was adorable. I could actually feel her fall alseep because suddenly she was a lot mushier and was snore-purring quietly. It was one of the best naps ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home