Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Nine Inch Nails: Year Zero (streaming)



Trent loves you. He really does. Considering the leaked tracks, fun internet games, cyptic clues and other hoo-ha thus far, you should know that by now.

So for those of you wanting to hold off until April 17th, don't click the link below. I'm hearing it right now at work and damn, it's good stuff. The tracks flow beautifully from one to the other. It's brutal and gorgeous at the same time. I am trying to be a good girl though and will hold off listening to the album with my full attention on a decent sound system until I have the physical CDs in my hands. Till then, the rest of y'all should enjoy.

The man himself put the entire album online so I'm guessing the RIAA is gonna be a tad miffed.

Listen to (courtesy of the official NIN Year Zero site):
Year Zero

Visit:
Nine Inch Nails official website
Year Zero official site
The Nine Inch Nails Hotline
Year Zero discussion forum (hosted by Echoing the Sound)
Preorder Year Zero off of Amazon

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've listened to it a million times. It doesn't get old. I'll be sure to buy it when it comes out so I can play it on my stereo - when I get a stereo.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I inherited my dad's stereo. I am so utterly stoked about that! That album comes out on Tuesday next week, so NINers don't have to wait long for the retail version (which apparently will sound slightly modified)

Wednesday, April 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Modified? Where did you hear that?

(sorry if you get this twice.)

That's weird that Digg listed this as a `negative review.' The person that did that must have just skimmed through at warp speed what your wrote and only saw the words:

"don't click the link below"

"I'm . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . a tad miffed."

ha ha.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They might have also saw: "I'm hearing it right now at work and damn, . . . . I will hold off listening.... the rest of y'all should enjoy...."

Haha. This is kind of fun.

Anyway, sorry.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't this post...it was the post with "Violent Heart" (which I keep typing as "Violet Heart" by the way and needed to go back and retype...)

The "modified" comment came off of ETS or rather "you're not listening to the retail version" after some negative feedback.

Thursday, April 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home