Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Contrast Podcast



Has it really been a year? Indeed it has. The bestest music podcast in the world turns one today.

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY CONTRAST PODCAST!!!!


If you don't know what I am talking it about, it's best to get educated asap... To celebrate, Tim Young has once again assembled a montage of MP3 bloggers for the birthday themed podcast. I happen to be on this episode as well (doing my Marilyn Monroe-esque intro...)Track listings and artist information can be found here in the link below.

Listen to:
Contrast Podcast 52: Birthday

I should note that this podcast is what inspired me to start my serie Adzuki Pods. Through Contrast Podcast I've discovered many amazing artists and found plenty of other music enthusiasts and mp3 bloggers. Why not think about contributing as well?

BTW, while you're at it, don't forget to also check out Tim's set from a recent charity concert.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't have the guts to sing the whole thing, so I cheated and used Marilyn. Great minds!!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Awesome! You did sing the "contrast podcast" part though. :) I love your intro...It's so sweet.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy, Thanks for sending so much love in the CPs direction. I know that things are going to get even more interesting in it's second year (watch this space). Thanks also for plugging my live set recording. I'm gonna get the video up really soon! Cheers, Tim

Tuesday, March 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your hard work, Tim. Whoo hoo! Sexy user pic...can't wait to see the video too.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cindy--loved your intro on the podcast--you have such a lovely voice! it was fun to hear you sing. : )

Thursday, March 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww shucks. Thank you!

Thursday, March 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home