Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Austin City Limits 2006


I absolutely love this picture of newcomer KT Tunstall's boots from the festival website as she's rocking on stage (and popping her ACL cherry)...that girl is my new crush, let me tell ya. There has been a LOT of coverage this past week for ACL which wrapped up on Sunday and since other bloggers are a lot more eloquent than I, check them out.

KUT, has a bunch of fantastic streaming podcasts and sound clips from the event, so if you couldn't go to the festival, or like so many of my friends, ended up missing most of days 2 and 3 due to heat exhaustion, you can listen to David Brown deliver his fantastic reports from the cool comfort of your home/office.

Listen (mp3s courtesy of KUT):
ACL Wrap Up
ACL Day 3 Podcast
ACL Day 2 Podcast
ACL Day 1 Podcast

Visit:
Austin City Limits Official Site (with pictures galleries and blog posts)
KUT.org ACL coverage (tons of media)

Ah the fond memories of year #1: Am I standing in line for nachos or the port-a-potties?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Austin City Limits... Before I moved away from Austin, I just assumed it was a local thing. But even in Kansas, it comes on PBS. I didn't realize that it was aired nationally.

Saturday, September 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was online...it would have been hard to strangle her.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home