Saturday, September 09, 2006

missing score

I've nearly torn the house apart trying to find a missing piano score that goes with my volume of Selected Flute Solos published by Carl Fischer. I'm so frustrated. It's a huge book. It shouldn't be difficult to misplace.

I'm sure my friend Duc has it as he's been my accompanist for the past 6 years but he insists he doesn't. Thing is, the guy has moved about 4 times since I've known him and I can't help but wonder if it is lost amongst his stash of music or trapped beneath a box of Sanrio items or something (this is the friend with the Hello Kitty rice cooker). Grrr. It's tempting to just buy another volume since it's just 20 bucks, but then knowing my luck, it's going to show up behind the television all of a sudden.

In other completely unrelated news...there was a freaking fly over for the UT/Ohio State game. I vehemently hate football and the fans. I really do. It wasn't even just 1 plane that flew over, but rather six Marine F/A-18 Hornets AND they had a practice run yesterday. I understand this ain't small potatos, they need to practice, and I'm usually a sucker for pagentry, but I still think it's a fucking waste of fuel especially with gas prices these days.

2 Comments:

Blogger stitchwitch said...

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy --

Don't you know that **NOTHING** is too expensive if it involves UT football? What are you thinking, girl? Isn't it obvious how important football is when the football coach makes more money than all the IT people at UT put together? It's not a game, it's a bidness.

Sandy

Sunday, September 10, 2006  
Blogger cchang said...

tee hee. Bidness
SOmeone suggested that maybe the planes were to commemorate 911, but I dunno about that one...unless they crashed into the UT tower, so I don't really see the connection.

Sunday, September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home