Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Constrast Podcast #24: Entrance Music for a Film



EVERYONE has a film or two (or three or more) that they've made up in their heads complete with full soundtrack and film score. My favorite Scotsman of the hour, Colin, from the MP3 blog Let's Kiss and Make Up wanted bloggers to share their opening songs with his theme. This is probable one of my favorite themes so far.

As always, many thanks to Tim Young from the Face of Today for uploading and compiling:

Contrast Podcast #24: Entrance Music for a Film.

You can hear my obnoxiously loud vox on this one (I really need to invest in a better microphone if I want to keep doing this) as I introduce a song from Mr. Gone-Missing-Erik-Scott-Johnston who was noted in the post below. All the other intros are fantastic and you get a glimpses of various film ideas that may or may not ever come into fruition. You never know!

On a totally unrelated note, because of Contrast Podcast, I suddenly have a renewed interest in the Cocteau Twins.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this theme too although it seems to have brought out the meloncolic romantic in everyone except for ZB and I .. who are just .. well ... not normal!

Thanks for your submission and support Cindy.

Tim

Tuesday, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home