Thursday, July 20, 2006

huge headache

I have got the biggest tension headache in the world right now. One of my systems at work isn't working and it is due to this software conversion that happened a couple of days ago. I won't go into details but essentially the piece I maintain uses a different method of sending data compared to our regular systems. Therefore, there aren't that many people who can help me out here. In fact, when I spoke to my supervisor asking who was the lead expert he sorta chucked and went..."um, I think it's you."

Bleh.

I get so tired of people pointing fingers as well. When I mess up. I fess up. Nuff said. I dont' cover my ass trying to blame someone else. The shit would not have hit the fan if people just listened to me in the first place, but no, they didn't and now I'm stuck fixing this crap.

I need a hair cut and a chair massage. That's what I need!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home