Tuesday, July 18, 2006

bordering on cruel

What did I say... Once the tour is over the NINpeeps will start talking about Trent's hair again? It's happening already:



This has been spread around the internet so much that I don't even know where it came from. From my end, it was just *poof* out of the ether. "Snap" seems like a British or Canadian thing to say. I dunno.

Speaking of cruel, what's the cruelest thing you've ever done?

I was thinking about this the other day and I think the best I came up with was the time I dragged a pastor's bratty 5 year old son into a closet and give him a hard slap across the face and then another huge wallop on his ass when he said he's tell. He was going off on his high horse about how his daddy is a huge ass pastor of such and such church so he could get away with bullying the others. When he kicked my baby cousin in the head and then shoved a kid with Down syndrome out of his seat I pretty much lost it. Sure, I could have handled it professionally and should have had a talk with his parents. But at the time, I was only 14 and damn did it feel good. I have noticed that children sired by people of power are just heathens. So ironic.

The sad (or funny, depending on your stance) thing is that if I compare the baldy image above with what I did to the kid, I actually think making fun of Trent's thinning hair is slightly crueler. As for pretending that he and Murphy are getting it on---hell, I'd be flattered... Where was I? Oh yes, I think I felt I was being morally justified to whap someone else's child who was being a tyrant.

So yeah, if I were to send something to Post Secret, it would be "I spanked the shit out of a pastor's 5 year old son:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home