Sunday, June 25, 2006

Elliott Smith "Sweet Adeline"

Well, the darling niece and my sister-in-law, Kate are back in Eugene, Oregon now. *sigh* It was a wonderful visit and I've got me fingers crossed that my husband and I have conviced her and her family to move to Austin, Texas soon. For the record, her husband is also a musician and is hoping to find more opportunity down here.

It is good to be back and blogging. I figured I'd dedicate this post to my sweet little red-headed niece who I am already missing.



Isn't she a doll? I love this poppet oodles especially since she's freaking smart. Honestly, how many 18 month olds can recognize and sound off all the letters of the alphabet as well as read simple words? I've run into college freshman who can barely do so.

She's a bit sleepy in the pic as long plane rides aren't exactly all fun and games for babies. I also think the Texas heat did a number on the poor thing. Either way, life is good with a stuffed cat under each arm. She was named after this Elliott Smith song.

Listen to:
"Sweet Adeline"

Visit:
Elliott Smith's Official Website
Buy the album XO from Amazon.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you had fun with your smart and cute little niece.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want her to be a mathematician so bad....Hey are the files opening for you? It seems like EZarchive is down again.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. by as seo super 8 motel sheldon iowa mercedes classe a Why should we have dances in middle scool subaru news Book+vacation+cruise Porsche colors 1995 Garrett wang shirt hair removal for men Dodge mufflers philadelphia search engine optimization service How to manage online payments

Wednesday, February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home