Thursday, May 11, 2006

Nails Bracelet



It's been a while since I've updated this blog, hasn't it? Well, after finding a bunch of black nails while cleaning out the garage, I was inspired to make this number. I figured I'd throw in nine nails and a Swarovski sun to give something for the NIN folk to nosh on. It looks nicer in person since the wording is in silver and the light catches the Swarovski crystal components. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this bracelet which seem to turn into confusion once the observer reads the tabs or notices the nails. Quite amusing really.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I need to see this one in person.

I know I'm commenting on all your old blogs, but what the heck? I'm finally not too busy!

Friday, June 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks better in person. You can see all the sparkly austrian crystals, etc.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home