Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Contrast Podcast #6



It's your lucky day! Two fabulous podcast update notices already. :) Tim Young over at the The Face of Today has gotten a congregation of MP3 Bloggers and podcasters from around to world to contribute their a favorite track of 2006 (so far) for this podcast. The theme is so great it comes in two parts! Head on over to Contrast Podcast to download the show and view artist information:

Contrast Podcast #6: Best of 2006 So Far(pt 1)

With pleasure I've been able to join the cast again. My contribution is by NearLY whose frontman is Jerome Dillion. Claudia Sarne from 12 Rounds provided vocals for the contributed piece called "Straight to Nowhere" (I know, I know, the album that it's on came out in 2005, but I figured since the single came out in April for "Straight to Nowhere" it counts.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,

Thanks again for another great choice of song. I hope we'll get to hear you again in lots of future CPs!

Tim

Tuesday, May 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're quite welcome!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home