Monday, March 06, 2006

Freshwater Pearl bracelet and Purple pendant

I made the double row freshwater pearl bracelet this weekend. The clasp is sterling sliver and has a amethyst cab in the middle.

The freshwater pearl necklace was a gift from my mother and I added a pendant as an enhancer. The pendant consists of a handmade bead that took me 45 mintues to flame work. Ugh. It's not perfect either since I smeared the black when encasing it, but I still love it and it is one of the biggest beads I've made to date. The tassles are made out of seedbeads and austrian crystal. Now, where can I wear this????





The pearls don't quite match since the ones in the necklace are a little more rose colored are are more oblong than the ones in the bracelet, but I don't mind too much.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, but maybe a little dressy for work! Did you hear me tell at the FYI that I went to a session at SACRAO on dressing for the office? The consensus was that our clients don't care what we wear (or even if we wear anything) as long as we come when they need us. I had to laugh.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does that mean clothing is optional. haa haa. Just kidding....I need to add you to my sidebar. :)

Tuesday, March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home