Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Exploding bracelet... good intentions gone bad.

I wanted to make a charm bracelet out of a bunch of extra copper I had lying around and this is what happened:


This is a perfect example of "over-working" and "over-designing" in my opinion. Although one gets a nice rush of green and copper color, the individual bead charms get lost in the mess. Instead of showcasing a my varied wire work technique, this looks like a telephone company exploded or something. It looks even worse when I wear it. Ah well, back to the drawing board.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a telephone company exploded. hee. :)

there is a lot to it, but i like the color. and you did all the wire work yourself? very impressive.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. i got rid of the comment moderating thinggy too. I had no idea I had it checked!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a little busy, but very impressive anyway. I know some people who would LOVE it because of the green!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home