Thursday, December 04, 2008

Am I slowly becoming the crazy cat lady?



This one I am calling "Penelope." My friend Donna rescued this tiny calico kitten in a partking garage on Monday and I took her in to see how we'd get along. Although not as short as the one night stand I had with Fumiko, the black kitty, I get the sense that Penelope and I aren't in it for the long hual. We're not really clicking, if that makes any sense.

I have so many better things to post about of course---craft brunch, this super fast amaryllis plant, musings of how to dress for a technical interview, dating horror stories etc. And yet, I post a cat pic.

I may very well become the crazy cat lady.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger stitchwitch said...

She's gorgeous. I'd give her time, if I were you. Maybe she's just decompressing from being homeless.

Friday, December 05, 2008  
Blogger cchang said...

Well, my friend RitchN took her, actually. She LOOOVES him. She kept bugging Mel and I, but with RitchN, she kept cuddling with him. I think she just likes boys more, so he took her with him. :)

Tuesday, December 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home